Need for Speed No Limits
Ascend the ranks in an underground racing world
Need for Speed No Limits for Android is an exciting racing game where you try to beat your opponents in a street race, earning points from skids and drifts and using nitro boosts to launch you over the finish line before you get busted. Choose from a huge number of possible vehicle customizations and skins and pick from all of your favorite real life cars, including the Subaru BRZ, McLaren 650s, BMW M4, and Porsche 911. As you win races and increase your reputation, you can upgrade your cars, buy new cars, and get nitro boosts.
Hit the streets with a multitude of different maps and environments. You can accelerate by running over a nitro zone and earn points by taking down racers and loosing the police on the way. Dodge debris as racers crash into walls and each other all around you. Swipe up for a nitrous oxide boost, swipe down to drift, and steer using a screen control on their side. With Need for Speed No Limits you can prove your dominance, build your reputation, and become the racing king of your town.
- Race popular cars like the Subaru BRZ, McLaren 650s, BMW M4, and Porsche 911.
- Over 2.5 million different car customization options.
- Over 1000 different heart-pounding races.
- Win points for drifting, taking down other racers, and dodging the police.
- Race into oncoming traffic and fly over accelerator ramps.
- Get a leg up using in-app purchases.
- Good story and characters and great graphics.
- Different engines do not produce different engine sounds.
- Some users do not feel that there is enough control of the vehicles, since there is no access to accelerator or break during gameplay.
- Some feel that you have to pay for in-app upgrades to get ahead of the competition.
Venture into the unknown and claim victory on the streets of a brand new seaside track.
• Win the 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago SV and the 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in new editions of special events
• Participate in Fastlane events to win the 2015 Nissan 370z and the 1986 Toyota AE86 Trueno
• Experience the snow covered city in a re-run of Lamborghini Accademia*
• Join the 2nd official Season of Blackridge Rivals
*Open to players who did not previously complete the event
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.